Sport Premium Funding – Park Gate Primary School
Schools receive additional funding each year to make additional and sustainable improvements to the quality of physical education (PE), physical activity and sport.
Park Gate Primary use the premium to:
- add to the PE, physical activity and sport activities that we offer
- build capacity and capability within the school to ensure that improvements made now will benefit pupils joining the school in future years
We use the premium to secure improvements in the following indicators:
- the engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity – the Chief Medical Officer guidelines recommend that all children and young people aged 5 to 18 engage in at least 60 minutes of physical activity a day, of which 30 minutes should be in school
- the profile of PE and sport is raised across the school as a tool for whole-school improvement
- increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport
- broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils
- increased participation in competitive sport.
View our planned spending of the Sports Premium 2022-2023 below;
View our planned spending of the Sports Premium 2021-2022 below;
View our planned spending of the Sports Premium 2020-2021 below;